- Department of Samhita & Siddhanta
- Department of Sharir Rachana Vigyan
- Department of Sharir Kriya Vigyan
- Department of Rasa Shastra & Bhaisajya Kalpna
- Department of Roga Nidan
- Department of Swastha Vritta and Yoga
- Department of Agadatantra and Vidhivaidyaka
- Department of Prasuti Tantra & Stree Roga
- Department of Kaumar Bhritta
- Department of Kayachikitsa
- Department of Panchakarma
- Department of Shalya Tantra
- Department of Shalakya Tantra
Department of Dravya Guna Vigyan
The department of Dravyaguna Vigyan deals with the subject Dravyaguna, which covers the pharmaco-dynamic, pharmaco-kinetic, pharmaco-therapeutic aspects along with pharmacognosy of Dravyas (drugs of plant, animal and mineral origin). The department has a museum comprising nearly 125 dry drug specimen and 150 specimen herbaria collected from different parts of the Northeast States and other parts of India. There are 10 laminated photographs and 20 charts of important medicinal plants. Herbal garden is having nearly 250 plants of more than 100 species in the campus of Institute itself. A Polyhouse of approximately 800 sq ft area has been constructed to protect certain plant species from extreme climatic condition. The department with support of the Meghalaya State Medicinal Plant Board maintains a Herbal Garden spreading over 5 acres at Lawmali Polo, East Khasi Hills, Shillong. Presently the department involves in undergraduate teaching of Dravyaguna subject to the BAMS students w.e.f 06.12.2017.
Dr. Neelam Qualification- MD, PhD (Ay.) Designation- Lecturer, Department of Dravyaguna.