Programmes conducted and future projection by NEIAH, Shillong
- NEIAH have conducted a day CME Program on Pharmacovigilance for Ayurvedic drugs to sensitize and aware regarding the adverse effects of Ayurvedic drugs to the Ayurvedic Physicians of the North Eastern region.
- This Institute successfully organized a two days National Seminar on “Value of Rasayana drugs along with single drug therapy as an Immunomodulator” on 20th & 21st March’2012 at Old Guest House, NEHU Campus, Shillong.
- The institute developed a Pharmacovigilance center for the benefit of the Ayurvedic physician as well as for the patients.
- NEIAH is presently conducting Health & Treatment Camps in the East Khasi Hill District of Meghalaya on regular basis to promote and popularize the Indian System of Medicine & Homoeopathy.
- The NEIAH, Shillong is planning to organize a National and International Seminar for Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic physicians of the country.
- The institute is planning to organize CME, ROTP, TOT programme on regular basis in near future for both Ayurveda & Homoeopathy
Adverse Drug Record Form of Ayurveda, Siddha & Unani Medicine